Depression Explained in Astrology, Astrological remedies for mental illness
- Jupiter in the ascendant and Mars in the seventh house or vice versa.
- Saturn in the Lagna and Mars in the 5th, 7th or 9th house.
- Saturn in the 12th house associated with a waning Moon.
- Saturn in the Lagna, Sun in the 12th house and Mars or the Moon in a trine.
- Association of Saturn and the lord of the second house with the Sun or Mars.
- Birth in the hora of Saturn or Mars, a Sun-Moon conjunction in the lagna, the 5th or the 9th, and Jupiter in a quadrant.
- Mandi (the malefic sub-planet that has no physical existence but has a Saturn-like quality) in the 7th, afflicted by a malefic. The same result may apply if Mandi is in the 5th house.
- Rahu and the Moon in the Lagna, and malefics in the trines. (i.e., “Pishacha Grasta” Yoga, a combination for being overtaken by the “spirits”, indicative of phobias.)
Emotional Health Significators:
- Depression: the fifth house
- Emotional Peace: the fifth and Moon
- Mental Peace: the fourth and Moon
- Nervous Control: the sixth and Mercury
- General Karaka (significator) for the fifth: Jupiter
- General Karaka (significator) for the fourth: Moon and Venus
Astrological remedies for mental illness
The afflictions of “Rahu” and “Ketu” on the Moon can cause more complications. If “Rahu” afflicts the Moon in the horoscope, the person may be cunning by thoughts and may suffer from schizophrenia and phobias. It may also give birth to suicidal tendencies. If “Ketu” afflicts the Moon, it may also produce similar tendencies. It may make the person irrationally suspicious of others and can make him a maniac.
Good mental health is assured if Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and the fifth lord are well-placed and are without affliction. Benefic associations and aspects on these planets also assure good mental health. A strong fifth house without any affliction is good for the healthy state of mind.
Do You Want Consulting?
Ask To Astrologer Right Now Live Chat