- All matters relating to diseases should be ascertained from (a) the planets in the 6th house, (b) the planets in the 8th house (c) the planets in the 12th house, (d) the lord of the 6th house and (e) the planets associated with the lord of the 6th house. The particular disease may be predicted if the same happens to be indicated by two, three or more independent planetary dispositions.
- The Sun is the significator for following diseases and troubles (1) bile, (2) high fever, (3) burning in the body, (4) epilepsy, (5) heart diseases, (6) eye troubles (7) stomach troubles, (8) skin diseases (9) lecorrhea, (10) danger from enemies, (11) danger from wood, fire, weapon and poison, (12) distress from wife and sons, (13) danger from thieves or quadrupeds, (14) danger from snakes (15) danger from the king, the God Yama and God Shiva.
- The Moon’s significations in this chapter are (1) Excessive sleepiness or sleeplessness, (2) laziess, (3) phelgmatic affliction, (4) dysentry or diarrhoea, (5) carbuncle, (6) typhoid fever, (7) danger from horned or watery animals or creatures, (8) loss of appetite, (9) indigestion (10) tastelessness, (11) trouble from women (12) jaundice, (13) impurity of blood, (14) danger from water, (15) mental fatigue (16) fear from Balagrahas, the Goddess Durga. kinnaras, the God yama, snakes, and female Yaksha.
- Mars can be the cause of following diseases and troubles (1) Excessive thirst, (2) morbid irritation due to billious fever, (3) fear or danger from fire, poison or weapon, (4) leprosy, (5) eye trebles, (6) appendicitis, (7) epilepsy, (8) injury to the marrow, (9) itch in the body, (10) roughness of the body, (11) bodily deformities, (12) fear from the king, fire and thieves, (13) quarrels with brothers, sons or enemies, (14) fighting with the enemies, (15) diseases in the upper part of the body and (16) fear from evil spirits, gandharva and frightful demon.
- Mercury is concerned with the following diseases and troubles (1) mental confusion (2) harsh speech or trouble in vocal organs, (3) eye troubles, (4) diseases of the throat, (5) trouble in the nose or nasal affliction, (6) fever caused by imbalance of the three humours — wind, bile and phlagm, (7) ill effects from poisoning (like food poisoning), (8) skin diseases, (9) jaundice, (10) itchning and bad dreams, (11) fear from fire. (12) hard labour, (13) diseases or evil caused by gandharvas etc.
- Jupiter is responsible for the following diseases and troubles (1) Appendicitis, (2) fever due to infection in intestines, (3) fainting, (4) diseases of the ear, (5) troubles in connection with temple matters, (6) Distress due to curse of Brahmin (7) troubles due to hoarded wealth, (8) oppression caused by Vidyadhara, Yakhsa, kinnaras, Gods, Serpents etc. (9) Punishment due to show of disrespect to preceptor, respected and elderly persona and deviation from duty towards them. This is suffered during the Antar Dasa of Jupiter. This is so determined by the Divine.
- The diseases and troubles caused by Venus are as follows-(1) Pale complexion due to Anaemia, (2) Eye troubles, urinary obstruction, diabetes, diseases of the generative organs due to imbalance of phlegm and wind, (4) lack of vitality, (5) inability to have sexual inter course (impotency), (6) Pale complexion, lack of lustre and weakness due to excessive indulgence in sexual intercourse, (7) rickets, (8) fear from witches, female ghosts and female deities (9) break in friendship with dear friends.
- Saturn is likely to be the cause of the following diseases and troubles (1) diseases caused by wind and phelgm, (2) Pain in the legs or becoming lame, (3) fatigue due to excessive labour, (4) mental aberration, (5) Stomach ache, (6) Excessive heat in the body, (7) troubles from servants, (8) distress due to wife and children, (9) injury to some part of the body, (10) mental anguish (11) oppression by ignominious goblin and the like, (12) injury from a blow from a piece of wood or stone (13) misfortune.
- The diseases and troubles attributed to Rahu are as follows : (1) Heart 9. The diseases and troubles attributed to Rahu are as follows : (1) Heart diseases, (2) theart of burning, (3) leprosy, (4) abarration of mind, (4) diseases caused by poisoning, (5) pain in the legs or injury, (6) distress from wife and children or distress caused on their account, (7) trouble from goblins, serpents or enemies.
- Ketu is the cause of (1) Trouble through dispute with Brahmins and Kshatriyas.
- The troubles due to Gulika are (1) fear from seeing dead bodies (2) poison, (3) bodily pain, (4) sorrow due to the death of a near relation, (5) fear from evil spirits.
Do You Want Consulting?
Ask To Astrologer Right Now Live Chat