GENERAL RESULTS OF BEING BORN IN KRITTIKA NAKSHATRA (PART-2)
- Physical Features: She will have a clean body, medium height and extremely beautiful up to her 27th years of age. Thereafter, due to sudden psychological or circumstantial changes, her beauty slowly starts fading.
- Character and general events: While she is not completely loveless, she will not subdue to the pressure of others. Therefore, mentally she has to suffer. She is fond of quarrels. She expresses arrogance not only in her appearance but also in the domestic environment.
- Education, sources of income/profession: Normally only a very few percentage of Krittika females are highly educated. She earns by working in the paddy field, agriculture field, fisheries and other small-scale industries. When the birth is in the 1st degree of Krittika or 12 to 13.20 degree of Krittika, the native becomes highly learned and she may be an Administrative Office, Doctor or Chemical Engineer or a Teacher. She also earns as a musician or artist, tailor or from leather products.
- Family life: She cannot enjoy full comforts of her husband. In some cases childlessness or separation from husband is also indicated and in few cases no marriage takes place. In case marriage does not takes place in early age, in several cases it has been that her 37th year is good for marriage. She will not keep cordial relation with relatives as a sense of suppression and subordination is rampant in mind. Truth is that these females live in an illusion world and they show discourtesy to the people who actually are their well wishes. Ultimately a secluded life is in store for them.
- Health: Health will be severely afflicted either due to excess work or lack of mental peace. Glandular tuberculosis has also been noticed.