GENERAL RESULTS OF BEING BORN IN SRAVANA NAKSHATRA (PART-2)
- Physical features : She is tall and lean. Her head is comparatively big with broad face. She has large teeth. There will be distance between the front teeth. Prominent nose.
- Character and general events : She believes in charity. She is highly religious; hence she will visit several holy places. She is internally very cunning. However, sympathy towards the weak and generosity towards the needy are the notable features. She likes lot of show. She has the knack to adapt to the required circumstances but not in the matters concerning her husband. She is a ‘chatter-box’ without having any control over her tongue.
- Education, sources of earning / profession : She is a very good dancer and takes interest in various fine arts. Illiterate women will normally be engaged in agricultural field, digging wells etc. Other females with medium type of education are normally employed as typists, clerks or receptionist etc.
- Family life : Her family will always take pride in her name. However, since she wants perfection in all matters, she has to confront frequent friction with her husband. She cannot expect others to have the same perfection, hence for a happy home she should avoid such enforcement. As already mentioned above, while she can adapt to any circumstances, this behavior is applicable only with outsiders and not with her husband, whom she always looks upon to be a perfect gentleman.
- Health : She may be infected with some kind of skin disease. She is also prone to eczema, filarial, pus formation, tuberculosis. Leprosy of low intensity is also not ruled out. She may also have ear problem.