MANTRA CHANTING DURING MAJOR PERIOD OF MOON (MAHADASHA)
During the mahadasha of Moon when Moon is in the 11th house or in conjunction with the lords of 9th or the 10th house the native should worship his deities with the mantras and strotras to get generous objectives from them.
- During Antardasha of Jupiter native is fearful of early death when Jupiter is lord of 2nd and 7th house. It may he noted here that beginning of the dasha could be benefic for the native but end of the dasha could be malefic for him.
- If Saturn is placed in 6, 8, 12 houses from the Moon or is in debilitation then the native is likely to have problems like imprisonment, trouble to wife and children. In such case, the native is advised to worship lord Vishnu with his Sahasranam.
- When Venus is the lord of the 2nd and 7th houses there are dangers of death. To mitigate these effects one should recite the mantras of Lord Shiva to get his blessings.
- If Sun is conjunct with any of the malefic planets or posited in 8th or the 12th house there are problems from govt. side, theft, fever like ailments etc. To ward off these effects one should worship lord Shiva to get his blessings.
- Ketu’s Antardasha brings problems like physical ailments, great fear when Ketu is posited in the houses 2nd and 7th. In such case, the native is advised to recite the Mrityunjay mantra without any samput (as written in Vedas).
- While Antardasha of Saturn is going on and Saturn is placed 2nd, 7th or 8th house then the native would feel body pains. While doing charity the native should also recite the Mrityunjay mantra or Worship goddess Kali.
- Physical weakness is caused when Rahu is placed in 2nd and 7th house in the mahadasha of Moon and Antardasha of Rahu. To mitigate the evil effects of Rahu the native is advised to worship Lord Shiva with his mantras.
Do You Want Consulting?
Ask To Astrologer Right Now Live Chat