Increase Eyesight Within Three Months
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, and collards
- Salmon, tuna, and other oily fish
- Eggs, nuts, beans, and other nonmeat protein sources
- Oranges and other citrus fruits or juices
- Oysters and pork
how to improve eyesight
Use Food For Three Months
Kale Increase Eyesight Within Three Months
Corn Increase Eyesight Within Three Months
A visual acuity is a number that indicates the sharpness or clarity of vision. A visual acuity measurement of 20/70 means that a person with 20/70 vision who is 20 feet from an eye chart sees what a person with unimpaired (or 20/20) vision can see from 70 feet away.
Yoga for Eye
- Look straight ahead and look all the way up
- Count 2 seconds, then look all the way down.
- Count 2 seconds. Then look to the extreme left.
- Repeat and look to the extreme right.
- Relax and look up.
- Rotate your eyes in a clockwise direction.
- Take it slow, make sure you reach all the corners.
- You can visualize a flying ball circling around your face.
- Do this for one minute and change to the anti-clockwise direction
- Hold something with small letters (for example a book or newspaper) at your reading distance.
- Cover one of your eyes with your hand (for comfort use an eye patch)
- Keep the covered eye open to avoid fatigue
- Trace the shape of any small letter for two to three seconds
- Look up from the book and find something that is at least 20 feet away. (Preferably another letter which you can see)
- Trace its shape for another two to three seconds (Do not attempt to squint. Just relax your eyes)
- Repeat steps 4 to 6.
- Once five minutes is up, cover the other eye and repeat the whole cycle for five minutes again