BLACK ONYX OR HAKEEK
Black Onyx has a Trigonal crystal system and is in the mineral class of oxide, the quartz group. It is a Chalcedony whose black coloring comes from the presence of iron and carbon. It is formed hydrothermally or in cooler solutions in the hollows of rocks. It actually occurs in a variety of colors. While predominantly black, it can also be black and white, red and white or an orange-brown, honey colored and white. When used in fine jewelry, please note that most has been dyed to remove any color imbalances and make it a pure, solid black. It is a stone that is carved easily.
Buy Black Hakik
Onyx encourages self-realization. It aids in pursuing our own goals with determination and is particularly suited for those who may be easily influenced or lead. It is also beneficial for centering and aligning the whole person with the higher powers.
Onyx boosts our self-confidence and sense of responsibility. It encourages a healthy ego and the willingness to get involved in a dispute if it is necessary.
Onyx improves the ability to assert ourselves. By stimulating analytical thought and logic, it improves concentration and will assist us in arguing in a determined manner. It also provides a sober and realistic outlook to our lives which improves control over our own actions.
Onyx will sharpen the sense of hearing and heal diseases of the inner ear. It improves the function of the sensory and motor nervous system, helps with weaknees of the eyes and can fortify the immune system against susceptibility to infection.
First – Base or Root Chakra – Color Black.
Reinforces the knowledge that there is no death, aids in understanding the wheel of birth,
death and rebirth. Brings the knowledge that separation is an illusion and reunion will come. Removes fear and anxiety, promotes a trust in ones self and brings a feeling of safety and security.Sometimes Misunderstood
Onyx has a special affinity with Leo, and lesser with Aquarius, Pisces, Cancer and Libra. It has a Projective Energy, its Planets are Mars and Saturn and its Element is Fire.
Onyx used in classical, ceremonial magic, had the image of the head of the god Mars or a figure of the hero Hercules engraved on it and was carried for courage. It has traditionally been used as a protective stone and as a defense against negativity or psychic attack. Onyx has been mainly used set in a ring, with a Diamond at its center. The Diamond, said to be sexually arousing, surrounded by the Onyx, which can be sexually inhibiting, symbolizes the control over sexual
natures. In the Middle Ages, Onyx was thought to bring bad luck, sadness, fear, images of madness during sleep, and discord or dispute, especially between lovers. It still carries some of this reputation into modern times as well.
Black Onyx Gemstone Meanings – Emotional, Spiritual, etc.
Black onyx is used in India to ward off ‘the evil eye’.
It helps in the followings:
- To stop your energy being drained away, helps with stress, sharpen the whitts of the person wearing the gemstone.
- It is considered the gemstone to “feel betterwith”. Helps repel negative energy surrounding others opinions and ideas.
- It is good for entrepreneurs and inventors ,create emotional stability, absorbs and flattens emotions intensity,smooth the ‘rola coaster of emotions’ we all face at times.
- Black Onyx is said to be helpful in overcoming a past relationship or an unwanted form of love towards somebody.
- Black Onyx helps you become master of your own fate,guards against negativity,helps eradicate excess energies, defense in many disagreements or ‘battles’.
- Black Onyx is associated with the planet Saturn,governs the 1st chakra – root chakra.
- Black Onyx Gemstone Meanings – Healing, Medical, Physical etc, eliminates negative thinking, increases stamina.
- Black Onyx aids childbirth, sexual health and self control.
- Black Onyx is said to strengthen the heart, kidneys, nerves, capillaries, hair, eyes and nails.
Do You Want Consulting?
Ask To Astrologer Right Now Live Chat